July 17, 2014

SMROOKIE: 태용 [Tae Yong]

태용 [Tae Yong]

Credit: SMROOKIES Facebook

Full Name:  이태용 [Lee Taeyong]
Birthday:  July 1, 1995
Age:  19
Blood Type: O
Casting:  2012 SM Casting System
Specialty: rap; dancing
Hometown:  Seoul, South Korea
Other Information:
Graduated from Seoul Performing Arts High School in 2014.
Was casted in front of his school.
Has mysophobia (fear of germs).
Dreamed of being a firefighter until middle school.
Official Appearances:
SM The Celebrity magazine
Information Credit:  SMROOKIES International; SM The Celebrity magazine; SMROOKIES.com
Translation Credit: 김다혜 [The SMART Style]


SMROOKIES.com Greeting:

안녕하세요! 춤과 RAP을 좋아하는 SMROOKIES의 태용입니다. ^^ RAP은 어렸을때부터 관심이 많았는데요. 지금은 RAP을 본격적으로 배우면서 라임과 플로우를 만들어가고 있는데, 이 과정이 너무 신기하고 재미있습니다.
아! 그리고 제가 요즘 고민이 한가지 있는데요. 오랫동안 못만나서 그런지 저희 집 강아지 '루비'가 저를 못알아보는 것 같이 걱정이에요. 루비야~ 오빠 잊지마 ~ ㅜㅜ

Hello!
I'm Taeyong who enjoys doing dance and RAP.  ^^ From the very beginning, RAP was something that I was really interested in!  Right now, I learn RAP in earnest by writing rap lines and practicing their flow [T/N: literally, "make lines and flow"] and I find this process very wonderful and fun.
Ah!  And there is one thing that has been bothering me lately!  I worry that it seems like my puppy Ruby won't be able to remember who I am because I haven't seen her in a long time.  Ruby~  Don't forget Oppa~ ㅜㅜ
Translation Credit: 김다혜 [The SMART Style]


SMROOKIES Facebook:

안녕하세요!
루키즈 태용입니다~
여러분의 따뜻한 응원에 힘입어 나날이 발전하는 모습보여드리는 루키즈가 되겠습니다!
새해 복 많이많이많이많이 받으세요!

Hello!
I am Rookie Taeyong~
Since I am indebted to everyone's warm cheers, I will become a Rookie who will show you a growing image each day!
Have a very very very very happy New Year! <3
Translation Credit: 김다혜 [The SMART Style]


Holiday Greeting:

Photo Credit:  smrookies-sment.tumblr.com

안녕하세요!
SM Rookies의 태용입니다.
SMTown Week 공연을 보려 와 주신 모든 분들께 감사드립니다.
저희는 SMTown의 선배들님을 따라 더 멋진 모습을 보여드리기 위해 항상 열심히 하고 최선을 다하는 모슴을 보여드릴게요.
 SM Rookies 많은 응원 부탁드릴게요!

Hello!
I'm SM Rookie's Taeyong.
I extend my gratitude to all of you who came to watch the SMTown performance.
We will diligently work hard and do our best so as to show show you all a cooler image and follow our SMTown seniors.
I kindly ask you to give SM Rookies your support!
Translation Credit: 김다혜 [The SMART Style]


Official Photo Gallery:



Photo Credits:  SMROOKIES Facebook


Official Video Gallery:

Video Credit:  SMTOWN YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment