March 25, 2013

Shorts: North Korea

North Korea recently released a propaganda video showing the "defeat" of the United States and the take-over of South Korea.
With my trip to South Korea just around the corner in May, a few of friends have expressed concern about me traveling.
Right now North Korea's bark is far worse than its bite.  eatyourkimchi and askthekorean both have very insightful posts about it.

I like equate the North Korean threat to tornados.  North Korea is to South Korea what tornados are to Tornado Alley.  Yes, they can be dangerous and they do take lives, but those in Tornado Alley don't cower in fear all spring from the threat of tornados.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I have sent to you an e-mail with some questions! I hope you can answer them when you have time :D Thank you for all your advices!♥ Have a nice day♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I haven't received it! Would you please send it again? Thank you!

      Delete