May 17, 2013

What's Popular Right Now

For those of you interested, the songs that I keep hearing over and over are:

  • Secret's "YooHoo"
  • 4Minute's "What's Your Name?"
  • HELLOVENUS's "Would You Like Some Tea?"
  • B1A4's "What's Going On?"
  • Younha's "The Real Reason We Broke Up"
  • Lee Hyori's "Miss Korea"
  • T-ARA N-4's "Courtylife Diary"
We got here on the tail end of SHINee's promotions so we're not hearing as much from them, but they're still getting airtime!

With the amount of times I've seem the music videos and/or reruns of their live stages, who needs YouTube to learn their dances?  I'm pretty sure I can dance to the chorus of "YooHoo" right now after seeing it 15 million times on TV...
Also, with the catchy formula of most K-Pop songs, I'm learning that after listening to a song enough you can easily come to like/tolerate it.  I hadn't really given much thought to HELLOVENUS or Secret before but now I am totally in love with "Would You Like Some Tea?" and "YooHoo".  Same goes for Younha's "The Real Reason We Broke Up'!


No comments:

Post a Comment