April 2, 2014

Let's Sing Together (Parody):  Part Of Their World

Song:  Part Of Their World
To the Tune Of:  Part of Your World
From the Album:  The Little Mermaid
Original English lyrics by:  angelsfallfast
Please credit "auditionadviceandthoughts@blogspot.com" or "angelsfallfast" when using the lyrics.

So...I've been spacing off due to my terrible seasonal allergies and weird things popping into my head.  I got stuck on "Part Of Your World" just starting changing the lyrics.  Not terribly creative, but it's fun!




Look at this
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl.
The girl who has everything.
Look at this shrine, treasures untold
How many wonders can one bedroom hold
Lookin' around here you think - sure, she's got everything.
I've got T-shirts and stickers aplenty.
I've got CDs and posters galore.
You want autographs?  I got 50!
But who cares?

No big deal, I want more

I wanna be where those people are.
I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancing.
Dancing around in those - what do you call them? - Oh, heels!

On talent alone, you won't get too far

Looks are required for getting noticed
Strolling along down the - what's that word again? - street

Up there they dance, up there they sing.
Up there they stay all day on the go.
They're dancing free, wish I could be, part of their world.

What would I give if I could live life as a trainee?
What would I pay to spend a day training with stars?
Bet'cha SM, they understand
That I got lots of things to show 'em
Bright young talent, sick of waiting
Ripe for debut

I'm ready to know what an idol's life's like
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's the best part and how do they - what's the word? - cope?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love?   Love to explore SM's world up close.
Not from TV.
Wish I could be
Part of their world.

No comments:

Post a Comment