July 9, 2013

Shorts: Flexibility

SM is big on their artists being flexible.
Anyway, here's a quick list of SM artists that can do the splits:

Super Junior's Sungmin, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Henry
Zhang Liyin
Girls' Generation
f(x)
SHINee
EXO's Chen, Baekhyun, D.O., and Luhan [that we know of]
The Grace's Stephanie

These are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.  Anyway, that's over half of SM's roster (plus I'm assuming Kai, Sehun, and BoA can all do the splits, but I haven't found any proof yet.)
Don't worry if you can't do the splits.  It is something most people can train themselves to do, though there are some people who physically can't do the splits.  I'm pretty sure, whether they could before or not, Kyuhyun and Heechul are incapable of the splits because of their car accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment