April 24, 2013

Contest Time!! -- OVER -- Results!!

I am super excited to be going to Korea in a mere few weeks and I want to share the excitement with you!
Just answer the questions below!  The most creative answer will win one of the three CDs of their choosing (it depends on which CDs are stocked at everysing)!

Entries must be sent to:  angelsunfoldedwings@gmail.com  by May 4th.
The winner will be announced May 5th.

Rules:

  1. Please use correct spelling and basic grammar.
  2. Be creative. :)

Questions:
  1. What is your favorite K-Pop idol and why?
  2. List three SM CDs would like and the order in which you prefer them.
And pick one of the next two questions?
  1. What is the craziest thing you've done for your favorite idol?
  2. Imagine you are the CEO of an idol company and could recruit any idol (active or retired!) into the ultimate idol group.  Who would be in the group, what would their roles be, and why would you choose them?
The contest is over!!!
Congratulations to Hyomin, our winner!!
I will be posting pics of me getting the CD soon. ;)

Here are her answers!
1.What is your favorite K-Pop idol and why?
I really,really love all of SM's idols/groups, but to narrow it down to a choice, I would say Girls' Generation. I find them hypnotic; each and every unnie absolutely outstanding in their very own way, whether its about their popping dance moves, powerful moving vocals, spunky-elegant attitude, or the down right fact that they are beautiful and talented girls. Not to mention, they have strived to give the best of themselves worldwide, and succeeded in pulling off all sorts of incredible changes from their debut to currently, I Got A Boy. This just leaves me in awe. Really, GG can make me nuts yet bring a sort of serene inspiration. Just so proud of them!
 
2.List three SM CDs would like and the order in which you prefer them.
i- I Got A Boy - Girls' Generation
ii- The Boys - Girls' Generation (if possible repackaged version)
ii- Sexy, Free & Single - Super Junior
 
Choice of the next two questions:
 
1.What is the craziest thing you've done for your favorite idol?
Hmm, sadly, I've never actually been able to meet them, or go to a concert, so no actual 'things done' for them before.
But there is this incident where I somehow stood up for them (more or less), my school radio was playing Gee and some classmate of mine was saying how Girls' Generation are 'just dumb girls with no talent what so ever. besides, they aren't that pretty'. Before I could stop myself I blurted out loudly "No they aren't, they're really great! If you can't appreciate them then keep it to yourself" then for good measure, I said "I, like them, and I like this song." I stood up and sang aloud to the track while attempting to dance, people were starting to look at me that time and JUST then, I stumbled onto the floor. It was total embarassments and I could see the sniggers and smirks going around but oh well, I just sat up and smiled.



Just for fun, here are me and Hara's answers!
Me:
My favorite K-Pop idol is BoA...or Kris...or Tiffany...or Amber...O.o
I really can't decide!!!

The craziest thing I've done for my idol(s) was get a job and take a 24 hour trip to see them in concert.  My mom gave me a week to get a job or not go to the SMTown Concert in New York City, so I went and got a job!  Then my friend and I got tickets and flew out to NYC, went to the concert, slept in the airport for 4 hours, and flew home.  Bonus, I got to see the tour bus off and was right up front and got Onew, Kyuhyun, Henry and Leeteuk to wave at us.  :)

If I could make a mega idol group, it would be a co-ed group and consist of EXO's Kris, SISTAR's Hyorin, f(x)'s Victoria, Super Junior's Henry, Girls' Generation's YoonA, U-KISS's Kevin, TVXQ's Changmin, Lee Hi, and 2NE1's CL.
Kris would be the leader, despite not being the oldest.  He's excellent leader material and would watch over the group very well.  Hyorin, Kevin, Lee Hi, and Henry would hold the group vocally while CL and Kris are the rappers (with CL being the main rapper).  YoonA is the female face and Kris will be the male face.  Lee Hi can be everybody's cute kid sister as the maknae.
Victoria, Henry, Kevin, and Changmin will hold the group on variety shows.  Kris, Victoria, Henry, Kevin, Changmin, and CL are all at least bi-lingual and would be able to communicate to fans in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

Hara:

My favorite K-Pop idol is definitely EXO-M’s Luhan. Yes, go ahead and assume that I’m being
biased here because of his looks but honestly speaking I didn’t start liking him because he was
handsome; but because he has a sweet personality (according to fan accounts) and he is really
talented in his profession.

______________________________________________________________________________

If I were the CEO of an entertainment company I certainly wouldn’t be as brilliant as Lee Soo
Man or Yang Hyun Suk but there are 5 female idols I believe could surpass any of the top girl
groups if they came together to form my ultimate K-Pop group.

The image of this girl group would be mature and womanly, maybe even a good amount of sex
appeal in the choreography (but not a whole lot).

My first pick would be 2NE1’s CL. Although she is her group’s leader, she would be in charge
of rap in my group. She’s one of the few female idols who can insert English in their rap without
it sounding like Konglish. Her stage presence is incredible and she also has this charismatic aura
when performing.

My second pick would be SISTAR’s Hyorin. Similar to CL, her stage presence is amazing and
she’s extremely charismatic. Also, she wouldn’t be the leader in my group like she is in SISTAR;
rather she’d be the main singer. Her vocals are unbelievable and I could seriously use that voice
in my ultimate group ^_^

For dance and choreography, I actually have two picks for my ultimate group. The first one
is Girls’ Generation’s Hyoyeon, and the second is After School’s former member Kahi. They
would be the main and lead dancers respectively. I feel like Hyoyeon’s street style and Kahi’s
sexy style would be a great combination. They are also incredible dancers and their stage
presence and charisma never fails to leave me in awe.

Last but not least, my fifth pick would be someone who has great leadership, talent, and
astounding visuals, and this describes none other than KARA’s Gyuri! Even though my ultimate
group mainly focuses on talent, I feel like Gyuri would do an amazing job filling in the spot for
beauty and visuals. Gyuri would be both the leader and the face of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment