August 27, 2012

Disclaimer and Rules

Anyone who reads this blog should read this before commenting or sending me an e-mail!

Disclaimer:  These are the opinions of the author(s). [1]
The author(s) has no affiliation with SM Entertainment or anyone connected to SM Entertainment. [2]

Rules
1.)  If your comment and/or e-mail is not about Korea, SM Entertainment, or the Korean entertainment industry, I will delete it.
2.)  Keep your comments respectful of other's beliefs and opinions.
3.)  Please use real words when directing your questions at me.  I don't understand "plz help me dun wha 2 do."
4.)  No spamming.  I will see it.  Spam comments will be ignored or deleted.

Update:  Oct. 20th, 2014
[1], [2] Updated with the plural form to reflect the multiple authors on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Do they accept foreigners or poeple from different countries?

    ReplyDelete